Guelph Hydro To Host Flywheel Energy Project At Transformer Station
Guelph Hydro, the electricity supplier for the city of Guelph in southern Ontario, Canada, has announced its plan to host a pilot project that uses innovative flywheel technology to store and disperse electricity.Ten flywheels of 10 diameters each, will generate up to 500 kW apiece and will be placed underground at a Guelph Hydro transformer station.
According to a Guelph Hydro spokesperson, the project will largely benefit the Ontario grid system rather than the city of Guelph specifically.
If you are interested in oil immersed transformer, dry type transformer, please feel free to contact us.
Oil Immersed Transformer
Oil-immersed Amorphous Alloy Transformer
- S9 Type 10kv Series Sealed Tank Distribution Transformer
- S9-M Type 10kv Series Sealed Tank Distribution Transformer
- S11 Type 10kv Series Low Loss Distribution Transformer
- 11kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- S13-M Type 10kv Series Low Loss Distribution Transformer
- S15-M Type Oil-Immersed Amorphous Alloy Distribution Transformer
- 20kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- 33kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- 33/11kv Series Power Transformer
- Oil Immersed Transformer with OLTC
- Oil-immersed Amorphous Alloy Transformer
- Dry Type Transformer
- Mini Substation