(1) Energy-saving and low-noise: With in-depth study of new low-cost silicon steel sheets, foil winding structure, stepped iron core joints, environmental protection requirements, noise, and the introduction of new materials, processes and technologies such as computer optimization design, the dry type power transformer in the future is more energy-efficient and quieter.
(2) High reliability: Improving product quality and reliability will be the unremitting pursuit of people.
(3) Environmental protection characteristics certification: Based on the European standard HD464, the weather resistance (C0, C1, C2), environmental resistance (E0, E1, E2) and fire resistance (F0, F1, F2) characteristics of dry type power transformer
are researched and certified.
(4) Large capacity: Dry type power transformer mainly from 50 to 2500kVA distribution transformers is expanded to 10000～20000kVA/35kV power transformer. As the city's electricity load continues to increase, the urban network substation is increasingly deeper into the city center, residential areas, large factories and mines and other load centers. The 35kV large-capacity community center power transformer will be widely used.
(5) Multi-functional combination: Single transformer is developed for multi-functional combined transformers with air-cooled, protective casing, temperature computer interface, zero-sequence transformer, power metering, enclosed busbar and side outlet.
(6) Development in many fields: It is developed from distribution transformers to special transformers and multi-purpose fields such as power plant transformer, excitation transformers, metro traction rectifier transformers, high-current electric furnace transformers, nuclear power plants, marine and oil production platforms. Among them, the dry electric traction transformers used in urban subways and rail transits have three levels of voltages of 10, 20 and 35kV and capacities of 800, 2500 and 3300 kVA. To reduce harmonic pollution, it has evolved from 12-pulse rectification to 24-pulse rectification.