How to shift gears of the dry type transformer:
1. Wear insulating boots and gloves.
2. Close the air circuit breaker of low-voltage power distribution cabinets step by step.
3. Disconnect the total air circuit breaker of 1# low-voltage cabinet.
4. Open the generator to ensure the power supply for key equipment.
5. Disconnect the high-voltage vacuum circuit breaker of the 3# high-voltage cabinet.
6. Use the handle to drag the vacuum circuit breaker to the disconnected position.
7. Disconnect the total high-voltage vacuum circuit breaker of the 1# high-voltage incoming cabinet.
8. Open the high-voltage ground switch of the 3# high-voltage cabinet.
9. Check whether the high-voltage testing machine is normal.
10. Make sure the high-voltage sides of the transformer are free of voltage.
11. Use open end wrench 17-19 to change the split position from (3---4) to (1---2), and tighten bolts.
12. Clean the dust in the transformer.
Restore power supply:
1. Disconnect the ground switch of 3# high-voltage cabinet.
2. Open the vacuum switch of 3# high-voltage cabinet.
3. Close the vacuum circuit breaker of 1# high-voltage incoming cabinet.
4. Close the vacuum circuit breaker of 3# high-voltage cabinet.
5. Make sure the voltage of low-voltage sides is 400 V
6. Close the main switch of low-voltage cabinet.
7. Close the switches of compressors, office buildings and other equipment to restore power supply.