1. The distance between the outer wall of the 10 kV and the following transformer and the surrounding fence or wall should consider the convenience of transformer transportation and maintenance, and the distance should not be less than 1 m; The distance in the direction of operation should be more than 2 m; If metal palisades are used, metal fences shall be connected to the ground, and warning signs shall be hoisted at obvious locations;
2. The height of the transformer on the ground is generally 0.5 m, and it shall be surrounded by a fence of no less than 1.7 m, and a warning card shall be hoisted in the obvious area.
3. 315 kVA and the following transformer can be installed on the rod. The bottom is no less than 2.5 m from the ground; The charged part should be no less than 3.5 m from the ground;
4. The column changing platform should be stable and firm. The waist column is made of galvanized iron wire with a diameter of 4.0 mm, which is wrapped for more than 4 circles and even. There should be no connection between the iron wires, and the fastening part should be tightened. The live part of the waist should not be less than 0.2 m.
5. The position of two insurance installation on the column and on the ground change table should meet the following requirements:
1) there are isolated switches on the secondary side, which should be installed between the isolating switch and the low voltage insulator, or use the fuse to be the disconnecting switch;
2) the secondary non-isolator should be installed on the outside of the low voltage insulator, and the insulative line is connected to the insulative line at both ends of the fuse.
6. All high and low voltage leads of the pole and ground station should be used with insulated conductor;
7. When the transformer is installed in the vicinity of the plant with general dust exhausting outlet, the distance shall not be less than 5 m;
8. The basic track of the transformer should be horizontal, track and pitch should be coordinated. The transformer equipped with a gas relay should make its top plate riseing by 1% to 1.5% of the air flowing direction of the gas relay (except of factory regulations do not need to install the slope) and install the stopping wheel.