Classification of Step-up Transformers (02)
The step-up transformer is to start the voltage instantaneously. There are few domestic transformer manufacturers that can effectively boost the voltage instantaneously. The step-up transformer has a strong ability and effect to boost voltage instantaneously.
The classification of step-up transformer is as follows:
1. AC step-up transformer
The AC step-up transformer is a device to change AC voltage, current and impedance. When there is AC current in primary coil, AC magnetic flux will be generated in iron core (or magnetic core) to induce voltage (or current) in secondary coil. The AC step-up transformer has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, compact structure, comprehensive functions, strong versatility and it is easy to use. It is especially suitable for power system, industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research departments and other high-voltage electrical equipment, electrical components, insulation materials under the common frequency or AC high-voltage insulation strength test. It is an essential equipment in high voltage test.
2. Dry step-up transformer
Compared with oil transformer, dry step-up transformer has no fire, explosion, pollution and other problems because there is no oil. Therefore, electrical codes and regulations do not require dry transformer to be placed in a separate room. Especially for the new series, the loss and noise are reduced to a new level, which creates conditions for the transformer and the low-voltage panel to be placed in the same distribution room.
3. Low frequency step-up transformer
The magnetic flux of the low frequency transformer is related to the applied voltage. In the current, the excitation current will not increase with the increase of load. Although the load increases, the core will not be saturated, which will increase the resistance loss of the coil, exceeding the rated capacity. Because the heat generated by the coil cannot be dissipated in time, the coil will be damaged.
Oil Immersed Transformer
Oil-immersed Amorphous Alloy Transformer
- S9 Type 10kv Series Sealed Tank Distribution Transformer
- S9-M Type 10kv Series Sealed Tank Distribution Transformer
- S11 Type 10kv Series Low Loss Distribution Transformer
- 11kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- S13-M Type 10kv Series Low Loss Distribution Transformer
- S15-M Type Oil-Immersed Amorphous Alloy Distribution Transformer
- 20kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- 33kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- 33/11kv Series Power Transformer
- Oil Immersed Transformer with OLTC
- Oil-immersed Amorphous Alloy Transformer
- Dry Type Transformer
- Mini Substation