What Are the Advantages of Three-phase Oil-immersed Transformers?
Ⅰ. Understand the three-phase oil-immersed transformer
The three-phase oil-immersed transformer is fully oil-filled and sealed, which can better prevent oil leakage. Introduction of oil-immersed transformer manufacturers: The corrugated oil tank shell of three-phase oil-immersed transformer adapts to the expansion of oil with its own elasticity, and is a permanently sealed oil tank. Oil-immersed transformers have been widely used in various power distribution equipment. The core part of the three-phase oil-immersed transformer is composed of a closed iron core and a winding set on the iron core column. In addition, there are fuel tanks, oil conservators, casings, breathing apparatus, explosion-proof pipes, radiators, tap changers, gas relays, thermometers, oil purifiers, etc.
Ⅱ. The advantages of three-phase oil-immersed transformers
1. The low-voltage winding of the three-phase oil-immersed transformer generally adopts a cylindrical structure with copper foil wound around the shaft except for the small-capacity copper wire; the high-voltage winding adopts a multi-layer cylindrical structure, so that the ampere-turn distribution of the winding is balanced. Small magnetic flux leakage, high mechanical strength, and strong short-circuit resistance.
2. The iron core and winding of the three-phase oil-immersed transformer are respectively tightened. The height of the transformer, the low-voltage leads and other tightening parts are provided with self-locking anti-loosening nuts, and the non-hanging structure is adopted, which can withstand the shock of transportation.
3. The coil and iron core are dried in vacuum, and the transformer oil adopts the process of vacuum oil filtering and oil injection, so that the moisture inside the transformer is reduced to a lower level.
4. The oil tank adopts corrugated sheet, and the three-phase oil-immersed transformer has a breathing function to compensate for the volume change of the oil caused by the temperature change, so this product does not have an oil conservator, which obviously reduces the height of the transformer.
5. Since the corrugated sheet replaces the oil conservator, the three-phase oil-immersed transformer oil is isolated from the outside world, which effectively prevents the entry of oxygen and moisture and causes the insulation performance to decline.
Ⅲ. Does oil-immersed transformer need to filter oil?
Oil-immersed transformers are generally exposed to the environment during use. The main function of oil in oil-immersed transformers is to dissipate heat. Power distribution operating oil usually detects acid value, water solubility, voltage, and appearance to judge the quality of the oil. Why do oil-immersed transformers need oil filtration? What is the effect of filter oil on oil-immersed transformers? Oil-immersed transformer radiators have small clearances in the oil circuit, so the cleanliness of the oil circuit becomes very important. The insulating oil is affected by external impurities, the air contact of the equipment and the high working temperature affect the quality of the oil. If the oil is dirty, the cooling oil circuit will be blocked, which will affect the cooling effect and cause major accidents such as heating and explosion of the oil-immersed transformer.
Jump to Content Sections
Leave a Message
You May Also Like