Main Components and Detailed Specifications of Oil Immersed Transformers
The distribution transformer is one of the important equipment in the power supply system for industrial and civil buildings, which steps down the 10(6)kV or 35kV network voltage to the 230/400V bus voltage used by users. The distribution transformer is an important component of the substation, and the oil-immersed transformer is generally installed in a separate transformer room. What are the main components of the oil-immersed transformer? What are the models and detailed parameters of the oil-immersed transformer?
I. What are the main components of the oil-immersed transformer?
1. Iron core: The iron core material of the oil-immersed transformer mostly uses high-quality, high magnetic conductivity cold-rolled oriented silicon steel sheets with fully skewed joints, a stepped three-level joint, no-hole binding, and a plate-clamping structure.
2. Coil: The coil material uses flat wire made of high-quality oxygen-free copper material. The low-voltage coil uses a continuous or spiral structure; the high-voltage coil uses a continuous or twisted continuous structure, with reinforced insulation at the beginning and end. The coil is not dipped in paint, but is dried to form an organic whole.
3. Body insulation: A 30mm integral laminated wood pressing ring and a 30mm split pressure plate are added to the upper end of the coil inside the iron core window. A 70mm integral laminated wood support plate is added to the lower end, which not only strengthens the main insulation strength but also improves the axial stability of the coil.
4. Lead: For high-voltage leads, a high-quality on-load tap changer is used for on-load voltage regulation, and a no-excitation tap changer is used for small current without excitation voltage regulation. Three single-phase no-excitation tap changers are used for large current.
5. Oil tank: Oil-immersed transformers with a capacity of ≤6300KVA use barrel-type oil tanks and fixed plate-type radiators, while oil-immersed transformers with a capacity of ≥8000KVA use bell-type oil tanks and removable plate-type radiators.
II. What are the models and detailed parameters of the oil-immersed transformer?
1. Non-sealed oil-immersed transformer: The main series products include S8, S9, S10, etc., which are widely used in industrial, agricultural, and civil buildings.
2. Sealed oil-immersed transformer: The main series products include S9, S9-M, S10-M, etc., which are mostly used in places with a lot of oil and chemicals in the petroleum and chemical industries.
3. Sealed oil-immersed transformer: The main series products include BS9, S9-, S10-, S11-MR, SH, SH12-M, etc., which can be used for power distribution in various places such as industrial, agricultural, and civil buildings.
In addition, there are various special-purpose transformers, such as high-voltage transformers for testing, transformers for electric furnaces, transformers for welding, and transformers for use in thyristor circuits, as well as voltage and current transformers for measuring instruments.
Jump to Content Sections
Leave a Message
You May Also Like