Distribution Transformer Application
After 1990s, the distribution transformer has had a breakthrough. The improvement of the performance of the transformer is not only due to the improvement of the material of the iron core silicon steel sheet, but also the breakthrough on the capacity structure and manufacturing process. Therefore, great progress has been made in energy saving, the reduction of consumption, load current, and noise.
The application of new Amorphous alloy material is a new kind of soft magnetic material, which has been published for more than 40 years and has been in the industrialization stage for more than 20 years. The use of amorphous alloy materials instead of ordinary silicon steel as a transformer core can greatly reduce the load loss and no-load loss of the transformer. China began to research and manufacture the amorphous alloy material in 1977. In 1985, the amorphous alloy core distribution transformer was made by using this material. Compared with S9 series transformer, the open circuit loss is reduced by 70% ~ 80%, the running-light current decreases by 20% ~ 50%, and the load loss is reduced by 25% . The energy saving effect is quite obvious.
For example: because the dry type transformer has the advantages of simple structure, convenient maintenance, fire and dust retardant, as well as other advantages, it is widely used in high-rise buildings, underground facilities, populated areas and transportation, electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields requiring high operation of fire and safety.
Oil Immersed Transformer
Oil-Immersed Amorphous Alloy Transformer
- S9 Type 10kv Series Sealed Tank Distribution Transformer
- S9-M Type 10kv Series Sealed Tank Distribution Transformer
- S11 Type 10kv Series Low Loss Distribution Transformer
- 11kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- S13-M Type 10kv Series Low Loss Distribution Transformer
- S15-M Type Oil-Immersed Amorphous Alloy Distribution Transformer
- 20kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- 33kv Series Oil-immersed Distribution Transformer
- 33/11kv Power Transformer
- Oil Immersed One Load Regulating( OLTC ) Transformer
- Oil-Immersed Amorphous Alloy Transformer
- Dry Type Transformer
- Mini Substation