Features and Devices of Epoxy Resin Transformers
Epoxy resin transformers can be used as replacement products for oil-immersed distribution transformers. They are products with better performance among all kinds of dry-type transformers. They are especially suitable for urban power grids, high-rise buildings, business centers, theaters, hospitals, hotels, tunnels, subways, underground power stations, laboratories, stations, docks, airports, combined substations and other important places.
Ⅰ. Features of epoxy resin transformers
Due to advanced design, high-quality materials, scientific formula, strict process and high-standard testing, the product has the following characteristics:
1. The high-voltage coil is made of copper wire, and the low-voltage coil is wound with copper wire or copper foil. Epoxy resin is poured in a vacuum state. After curing, it forms a solid cylindrical whole with high mechanical strength, small partial discharge, and high reliability.
2. Flame retardant, explosion-proof, non-polluting environment. The glass fiber and other insulating materials used for winding coils of epoxy resin transformers have self-extinguishing characteristics, and will not generate arcs due to short circuits, and the resin will not produce toxic and harmful gases under high heat.
3. The coil does not absorb moisture, and the iron core clip has a special anti-corrosion protective layer, which can be used in 100% relative humidity and other harsh environments. Intermittent operation without dehumidification treatment.
4. High level of anti-short circuit and lightning impact.
5. The inner and outer resin layers of the coil are thin, and the heat dissipation performance is good. The cooling method generally adopts air natural cooling (AN). For transformers with any protection level, air cooling system (AF) can be configured to improve short-term overload capacity and ensure safe operation.
6. Low loss, good power saving effect, economical operation and maintenance-free.
Ⅱ. Epoxy resin transformer device
Shell protection device: epoxy resin transformer shell material is made of stainless steel or aluminum alloy. The degree of protection reaches IP20 and IP23. The IP20 shell can prevent the entry of solid foreign objects with a diameter greater than 12mm, and provide further safety protection for the transformer. The IP23 shell also prevents the inflow of water droplets within an angle of 60° from the vertical line, and is suitable for outdoor operation.
Temperature control and temperature display: The epoxy resin transformer temperature control system is composed of a temperature controller and a PTC temperature measuring element installed on the upper end of the low-voltage winding, which is the hottest point of the product, to realize temperature measurement and control of the transformer. If the temperature of the transformer winding is too high, the temperature controller will send out an alarm signal, and it will automatically trip when the temperature exceeds the safe value. When forced air cooling is used, the temperature controller determines the input or switching of the cooling fan according to the winding temperature. The temperature display system directly displays the hot spot temperature of the winding during the operation of the transformer, and can be used in conjunction with the temperature control system.
Jump to Content Sections
Leave a Message
You May Also Like