What Are the Characteristics of Combined Transformer?
The combined transformer is a complete set of transformer and distribution equipment that combines the transformer, the load switch and protection device of the high-voltage power receiving part, the low-voltage power distribution device, the low-voltage metering system and the reactive power compensation device.
Ⅰ. What are the characteristics of the combined transformer
1. The combined transformer is fully sealed, compact in structure, fully insulated, beautiful in appearance, and only about 1/3 of the box-type substation (European-style box-type substation) in volume. There is no need for a power distribution room, and it can be directly placed indoors or outdoors, or placed on both sides of the street and in the green belt, which reliably guarantees personal safety. It is not only a power supply facility, but also a decoration for the environment.
2. The combined transformer adopts double-fuse full-range protection mode, which greatly reduces the operating cost.
3. The combined transformer can be used for terminal power supply and ring network power supply, and the conversion is very convenient, which ensures the reliability and flexibility of power supply.
4. The 10kV bushing cable head can be plugged and unplugged many times under a load current of 200A, and used as a load switch in an emergency, and has the characteristics of an isolating switch.
5. The combined transformer has low loss, low noise and long service life.
Ⅱ. Applications of combined transformer
Combination transformers are traditional transformers designed in a box-type shell, which have the characteristics of small size, light weight, low noise, low loss, and high reliability. Combination transformers are widely used in many places including residential quarters, commercial centers, stations, airports, factories, mines, hospitals, schools and so on.
The operating environment temperature of the combined transformer: the highest temperature +40 degrees, the lowest temperature -30 degrees; altitude: less than or equal to 1000M, humidity: daily average value not greater than 95%, monthly average value not greater than 90%. The installation environment of the combined transformer: the surrounding air should not be significantly polluted by corrosive, flammable gas, water vapor and so on and there should be no severe vibration at the installation site.
Jump to Content Sections
Leave a Message
You May Also Like