What Are the Standards for Repairing Common Dry-type Transformers?
The dry transformer maintenance is an important operation step for dry-type transformers. Dry transformer maintenance is also a must-have operation for dry-type transformers in daily production and life. Generally speaking, dry-type transformer maintenance is a daily homework that transformer manufacturers must do. So what are the common dry-type transformer maintenance standards?
Ⅰ. Common dry transformer maintenance standards
1. The electrical inspection workshop personnel are responsible for the dry transformer maintenance and overhaul of dry-type transformers, and the maintenance of dry-type transformers is responsible for the equipment management department.
2. The maintenance cycle, items and requirements of dry-type transformers should be carried out according to the rules. Safety measures must comply with the provisions of safe work regulations to ensure personal and equipment safety.
3. The maintenance and repair of dry-type transformers should be carried out pre-repair investigation, in-repair inspection and post-repair acceptance. Understand the operation status of dry-type transformers, master the existing defects, and determine the maintenance items. Through the maintenance inspection, timely find and correct the problems existing in the maintenance. The post-repair acceptance shall be organized by the technical person in charge of the maintenance and inspection personnel and the person in charge of the equipment, and the acceptance record shall be made. After running the dry-type transformer, the power transmission inspection should be carried out after the overhaul, and the work can only be completed when everything is normal.
4. Information such as maintenance and repair of dry-type transformers should be recorded. Pre-repair investigations, maintenance records, and inspection records should be compiled into the dry-type transformer technical files. And make a name maintenance, for future reference.
Ⅱ. The daily dry transformer maintenance
1. In addition to overvoltage and overload, the dry change is afraid of moisture, which is different from the oil change.
2. If your transformer has been operating normally, it will not be affected by moisture, and the maintenance period of dry-type transformers can be appropriately extended.
3. How long does it usually take to repair a dry-type transformer? It depends on the operating conditions and operating environment you are asking about. Usually 3 to 5 years. It is good to shut down for 3 years and check whether the various parts of the transformer are loose? Is it contaminated? Is the thermometer normal? Whether the fan can start normally, etc.
4. If the operation is very normal, after stopping, you can properly remove some dust.
5. If there are abnormal conditions, such as increased noise, dampness, and pollution. Often overloaded, the voltage fluctuates high and low. When the temperature indication is abnormal, stop as soon as possible to check the cause and carry out necessary dry transformer maintenance.
Jump to Content Sections
Leave a Message
You May Also Like