Performance characteristics and service conditions of three - phase oil - immersed transformer
1. Understanding of three-phase oil-immersed transformers
The three-phase oil-immersed transformer adopts a fully oil-filled sealed corrugated oil tank shell, which adapts to the expansion of oil with its own elasticity and is a permanently sealed oil tank. Oil-immersed transformers have been widely used in various power distribution equipment. The core part of the three-phase oil-immersed transformer is composed of a closed iron core and a winding on the iron core column. In addition, there are fuel tanks, oil storage tanks, bushings, respirators, explosion-proof pipes, etc.
Second, the conditions of use of three-phase oil-immersed transformers
Normal use conditions of three-phase oil-immersed transformers: use oil-immersed transformers indoors or outdoors at an altitude of no more than 1000m; use oil-immersed transformers with a maximum ambient temperature of +40°C and a maximum daily average temperature of +30°C; a maximum annual average temperature of +20°C The lowest temperature is -25°C; according to user requirements, oil-immersed transformers operating under special conditions of use can be provided.
Three. Performance characteristics of three-phase oil-immersed transformers
The performance characteristics of three-phase oil-immersed transformers are as follows:
1. The low-voltage windings of three-phase oil-immersed transformers generally adopt a cylindrical structure of copper foil windings except for small-capacity copper wires; Small magnetism, high mechanical strength, strong short-circuit resistance.
2. The coil and iron core are vacuum-dried, and the three-phase oil-immersed transformer oil adopts the process of vacuum oil filtering and oil filling to minimize the moisture inside the transformer.
3. The oil tank of the three-phase oil-immersed transformer adopts corrugated sheets, which have a breathing function to compensate for the volume change of the oil caused by temperature changes, so this product does not have an oil storage tank, which obviously reduces the height of the transformer.
4. The iron core and winding of the three-phase oil-immersed transformer adopt fastening measures respectively. The fastening parts such as the height and low-voltage lead wires of the three-phase oil-immersed transformer are equipped with self-locking anti-loosening nuts.
5. Since the corrugated sheet replaces the oil conservator, the three-phase oil-immersed transformer oil is isolated from the outside world, which effectively prevents the entry of oxygen and moisture to cause the decline of insulation performance.
6. According to the above five points of performance, it is guaranteed that the three-phase oil-immersed transformer does not need to change oil during normal operation, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost of the transformer and prolongs the service life of the three-phase oil-immersed transformer.
Jump to Content Sections
Leave a Message
You May Also Like