S11 Oil Type Distribution Transformer
Ⅰ. Introduction of the S11 oil type distribution transformer
The S11 oil type distribution transformer adopts the microcomputer numerical control technology, which is made of the special equipment produced by the coil core and the silicon steel strip is connected and wound. It reduces the joint air gap of the traditional iron core, making the noise of the product significantly lower. After annealing, the no-load loss of the product is 30% lower than that of the S9 type. The product is equipped with a corrugated oil tank full-sealed structure, which has the advantages of beautiful appearance, excellent performance and maintenance-free.
Ⅱ. Characteristics of S11 oil type distribution transformer
1. Core: The core of the S11 oil type distribution transformer is a cold-rolled oriented silicon steel sheet with a thickness of 0.30 mm or 0.27 mm. It is rolled on a core winding machine using a stepped coil core seamless joint structure. First, two small frame cores are wound, and then a large frame is wound on the outside of the two small frame cores to form a three-phase coil core. After the coiling is completed, it is placed in a core annealing furnace and annealed by vacuum and nitrogen. Its core performance can be fully restored. Therefore, the no-load loss of this series of transformers is very low, which is 30% lower than the average no-load loss of S9 series 10KV distribution transformers. It is a better low-loss distribution transformer.
2. Coil: The coil winding of the S11 oil type distribution transformer needs to be wound directly on the core by using a special winding machine. The high and low voltage coils are wound at the same time, and the winding mold is not required; the structure is reasonable, the ampoule is evenly distributed, and has a strong short circuit resistance.
3. Assembly: When assembling, it is no longer necessary to disassemble the iron yoke on the core to prevent the core loss from increasing during the assembly process.
4. Fuel tank: The fuel tank of the core distribution transformer is all adopted corrugated sheet fully sealed type.
5. The assembly adopts self-locking locknut to ensure long-distance transportation, installation and no loose during operation, and no displacement. It uses constant temperature vacuum oiling.
Jump to Content Sections
Leave a Message
You May Also Like